[nbusers] Re: Help with a error, can't load a page.

  • From: Scott < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Help with a error, can't load a page.
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:18:39 -0500

Also, please find the exception stacktrace  in the server log it mentions and paste that into the issue.  In may cases it will tell you the module and line number of your problem.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:57 AM, Ion Iovu < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
mainthrash,

the problem is in your jsp,
paste the content of your jsp on pastie.org and provide a link so that we can take a look.

Regards

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:03 PM, mainthrash < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello people, am glad to be here.

I am new on Java and i want to do a page with a .showconfirmdialog but when i star the page, shows a error and i try many times fix this. I appreciate the help you can give me.

This is the error.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.awt.HeadlessException

root cause

java.awt.HeadlessException

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2.2 logs.
GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2.2

Thank you.

[nbusers] Help with a error, can't load a page.

mainthrash 12/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: Help with a error, can't load a page.

Ion Iovu 12/12/2012

[nbusers] Re: Help with a error, can't load a page.

Scott 12/12/2012