[nbusers] Re: check if usable rams increased

  • From: Ion Iovu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: check if usable rams increased
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 04:05:06 +0200

einiusb,

while the NetBeans IDE is running, go to the console and type

> jconsole

A window will be displayed, you'll have to select from the 'Local process' list the entry called 'org.netbeans.Main' then click 'Connect'
Go to the 'VM Summary' tab and  on that page look in the third section for 'Maximum heap size:'
You should have the new value there. If it's not what you expected, there is a righter way to increase the heap size.

Regards

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM, einiusb < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello,
I'm new to netbeans and I just modified some file to increase the maximum amount of RAM that can be used by Netbeans. But I'm not sure if I did everything well. WHat is the simpliest way to check if netbeans already can use more RAMS?

[nbusers] check if usable rams increased

einiusb 11/30/2012

[nbusers] Re: check if usable rams increased

Ion Iovu 12/03/2012