[nbusers] Re: Source / Format and Case Statements

  • From: jaya sapam < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Source / Format and Case Statements
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:24:30 +0530

i am shiva d lord of death....................MICHEAL CLAYTON

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:24 AM, jaya sapam < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

15288,,miraclas anablis

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:02 AM, Ion Iovu < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
ratickle,

Although I disagree with personal preferences regarding formatting (there are standards http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/codeconvtoc-136057.html), you could prevent pieces of code on the page to be formatted, by formatting the selection only.

Select only the pard of code you want formatted, then choose Source>Format

Regards

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:40 PM, ratickle < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Sometimes it is nice to have the case statements all on one line.  However, when I use the Source / Format menu command, it reformat my case statements to be on multiple lines.

Is there any way to change the Editor settings so that multi-line case statements are left alone when I do a Source / Format?

[nbusers] Source / Format and Case Statements

ratickle 12/10/2012

[nbusers] Re: Source / Format and Case Statements

Ion Iovu 12/10/2012

[nbusers] Re: Source / Format and Case Statements

jaya sapam 12/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: Source / Format and Case Statements

jaya sapam 12/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: Source / Format and Case Statements

Edson Richter 12/11/2012