[nbusers] Re: cold folding failure

  • From: Wade Chandler < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: cold folding failure
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:33:21 -0400

Is this a file you can share with everyone? If not everyone how about just 1 person maybe myself? I have ran into issues similar before and they were related to a specific piece of code. Here I am specifically talking about the format of your code. This does not mean your code has a bug in it but that some pattern in your code is exposing a bug in netbeans. Tracking it down will be the determining factor of fixing the bug. If you cannot share the file then please try to move some methods around right at the point of the code collapse failure. You can try other things which may change the patterns of your code.  if you figure it out please file a bug at NetBeans. Also if you can create a file you can share which exposes the pattern problem that will help fix it.

=================

Wade Chandler
Software Engineer/Consultant
www.wadechandler.com

NetBeans Dream Team Member
NetBeans Contributor
www.netbeans.org

On Nov 1, 2012 2:22 PM, "trhouse" < "> > wrote:
In the middle of my well formed java file, the code collapsing feature just stops. So there is no change when I say collapse all (or anything like that) and the little + doesn't appear next to the method. There is nothing special going on with the first method in which the code folding does  not appear and there is no problem with the parse of the file (errors) which might have screwed up the parser and therefore the "folder."

Anyone else have this happen?

[nbusers] cold folding failure

trhouse 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: cold folding failure