[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

  • From: "N4life" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 05:04:19 -0500

Messages has been disabled. Please can Can you tell me how you did yours, cos
mine doesn't save data.after building cleaning the app, when i run it from
the dist folder it runs but if i add values to the columns and save them.
When i refresh or relaunch it i find no values.

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/10/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Edson Richter 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Silent_Heart 11/23/2012