[nbusers] Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: info/monitorenter/gui/chart

  • From: Ion Iovu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: info/monitorenter/gui/chart
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:00:41 +0200

Josef,

IRC channels are a kind of chat rooms, you join, post your questions and answer other member's questions.
An IRC client program is required. Here's a list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Internet_Relay_Chat_clients

There is a channel called #netbeans, which anybody can join.
I hope you will too.

Regards

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Stadelmann Josef < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

what is it " the #netbeans irc channel"?

BUT without commitments, on a per-have-time, per-possible-base, YES

Josef