[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

  • From: Wade Chandler < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:57:41 -0500

Just an FYI for folks who perhaps didn't know about what I was writing about in my previous email.

http://www.mysql.com/about/legal/licensing/oem/

--

=================
Wade Chandler

Software Engineer and Consultant
NetBeans Contributor
NetBeans Dream Team Member

wadechandler.com
netbeans.org

On 11/26/2012 08:03 PM, "> wrote:
Well you know... That using mySql I thing is good Idea. I make the Script in a class to get it done. Thankss.

If you need small database with decent performance check out MySQL

On Nov 26, 2012 7:40 PM, "safiro21" < "> > wrote:
So i making this java application with database, but the database I using is
in Netbeans.This database only live in netbeans?
If this is correct. I need to create a database script to used  in another
pc?

Now, is any database I can wrap in my java application? I not want to used a
FileDatabase. If is any database I can wrap in my app. Is any tutorial I can
used? Thanks

=================
Wade Chandler

Software Engineer and Consultant
NetBeans Contributor
NetBeans Dream Team Member

wadechandler.com
netbeans.org

[nbusers] Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

safiro21 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Marc Farrow 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

cuatrocuadrado 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Marc Farrow 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

cuatrocuadrado 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Wade Chandler 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Wade Chandler 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

emiddio-frontier 11/27/2012