[nbusers] Re: broken/wrong link in nb wiki

  • From: Ion Iovu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: broken/wrong link in nb wiki
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:02:19 +0200

trhouse,

Geertjan means "> is best suited for questions related to using the NetBeans IDE.
Any question related to the NetBeans Platform (e.g. you develop NetBeans plugins or RCP applications) will do better if posted on  " target="_blank">  because the right people receive them.
I think he also means the NetBeans Platform related content on the netbeans.org site (as the broken link you discovered) belongs there too.

In this case, Geertjan already solved the problem without a bug report, so there is no need to do anything else.
Generally, you can't go wrong if you report broken link bugs as described above.

Regards

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:40 PM, trhouse < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Cool! The procedure going forward is what- file a bug report or used the email you provided?

On 11/27/2012 6:31 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:

No need to file a bug report; I already removed the link.

Gj

On 11/27/2012 11:47 AM, trhouse wrote:
Got it. I will file a bug report per Ion's request.

Thanks !

On 11/27/2012 5:14 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:

The link is dead, I removed it. Clearly this topic relates to the NetBeans Platform, please write to " target="_blank"> when addressing any topic that relates to the NetBeans Platform.

Thanks,

Gj

On 11/27/2012 03:15 AM, trhouse wrote:
On this page:

http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeansDeveloperFAQ#Lookup

the link for this question

How do I get started using Lookup?

takes you to this page:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html

Can't be right.

[nbusers] broken/wrong link in nb wiki

trhouse 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: broken/wrong link in nb wiki

Ion Iovu 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: broken/wrong link in nb wiki

Geertjan Wielenga 11/27/2012