[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

  • From: < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:51:04 -0500

Well the only bundle I was able to do was the  driver embedded,  but not the database with the tables.
I don’t know how and I can’t found any resource to get it done. Do you know any tutorial or book for that?
Yes netbean let you config a database, but when you turn of Netbeans the database is turn off to.
I spend like 2 days looking info for wrap or bundle the database in the program, not luck so far.
With this statement,
Whats wrong with JavaDB/Derby ? It's even bundled with the JDK now.”

Maybe you know any tutorial or book about how I can doit. Thanks

Whats wrong with JavaDB/Derby ? It's even bundled with the JDK now.
-Gary

[nbusers] Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

safiro21 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Marc Farrow 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

cuatrocuadrado 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Marc Farrow 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

cuatrocuadrado 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

emiddio-frontier 11/27/2012