  • From: trhouse < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: NetBeans Users Forum and the Mailing List
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 19:39:36 -0400

On 11/3/2012 8:14 AM, SARAFARAJ wrote:
Dear Sir

I am developing desktop application for windows 7, Using GUI tool of net bean. It work
properly in IDE, but when i am trying to run it outside it gives error as" not
found or main not present in uartcomm", here uartcomm is my project name. I am
using RXTX lib for my application.

please help me

You re not invoking java from the right directory relative to the .class file which contains your public static void main(String args[]) method or you're not calling it by its full name, which includes it's package specification as found in the first line of the source code.

Try some looking at some online Java tutorials for beginners and also JavaRanch has an excellent community for this. It's probably not a NB problem although if you give me the paths and the directory you're invoking java from I'll try to help.

HTH

[nbusers] NetBeans Users Forum and the Mailing List

SARAFARAJ 11/03/2012

[nbusers] Re: NetBeans Users Forum and the Mailing List

trhouse 11/03/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[nbusers] NetBeans Users Forum and the Mailing List

SARAFARAJ 11/04/2012