[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

  • From: Marc Farrow < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:16:46 -0500

Derby?

On Nov 26, 2012 7:49 PM, < "> > wrote:
Mysql is to heavy and you need to know how to create and install.  The app I’m creating is for not experiments users. lol You know the people only click where they click every day. I looking for something you can click the app.jar and everything is working like suppose to. But thanks for the idea if you have another one I will appreciated.

If you need small database with decent performance check out MySQL

On Nov 26, 2012 7:40 PM, "safiro21" < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
So i making this java application with database, but the database I using is
in Netbeans.This database only live in netbeans?
If this is correct. I need to create a database script to used  in another
pc?

Now, is any database I can wrap in my java application? I not want to used a
FileDatabase. If is any database I can wrap in my app. Is any tutorial I can
used? Thanks

[nbusers] Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

safiro21 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Marc Farrow 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

cuatrocuadrado 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Marc Farrow 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

cuatrocuadrado 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Wade Chandler 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

Wade Chandler 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Database Question JavaDB, Sqlite any.

emiddio-frontier 11/27/2012