[nbusers] Re: broken/wrong link in nb wiki

  • From: Geertjan Wielenga < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: broken/wrong link in nb wiki
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:31:25 +0100

No need to file a bug report; I already removed the link.

Gj

On 11/27/2012 11:47 AM, trhouse wrote:
" type="cite">
Got it. I will file a bug report per Ion's request.

Thanks !

On 11/27/2012 5:14 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
" type="cite">

The link is dead, I removed it. Clearly this topic relates to the NetBeans Platform, please write to "> when addressing any topic that relates to the NetBeans Platform.

Thanks,

Gj

On 11/27/2012 03:15 AM, trhouse wrote:
" type="cite"> On this page:

http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeansDeveloperFAQ#Lookup

the link for this question

How do I get started using Lookup?

takes you to this page:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html

Can't be right.

[nbusers] broken/wrong link in nb wiki

trhouse 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: broken/wrong link in nb wiki

Ion Iovu 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: broken/wrong link in nb wiki

Geertjan Wielenga 11/27/2012