[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

  • From: "SARAFARAJ" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 11:18:44 -0400

Dear Sir

I am developing java desktop application for windows 7, Using GUI tool of net
bean. It work properly in IDE, but when i am trying to run it outside it
gives error as" could not found or load main class
c:\users\..........\uartcomm", here uartcomm is my project name. I am using
RXTX lib for my application.

please help me

[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

SARAFARAJ 11/03/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Stadelmann Josef 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

trhouse 11/05/2012

[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

SARAFARAJ 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Javier Ortiz 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Andreas Ernst 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Bayless Kirtley 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Benno Markiewicz 11/08/2012

[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

SARAFARAJ 11/12/2012