[nbusers] Re: How to close and open project again?

  • From: Ion Iovu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: How to close and open project again?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:49:45 +0200

Artur,
I understand that you develope a RCP application using NetBeans Platform.
If that is the case, I suggest posting this question on  ">

Regards

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

I have a situation where the user of my app renames the project name, everything runs fine but when the user closes the app and open it again the last project don´t open automatically because of the rename.

My solution until now, was to execute this after rename:

1. Close Current Project
OpenProjects.getDefault().close(new Project[]{pro});

2. Re-Open the project
OpenProjects.getDefault().open(new Project[]{pro},false,false);

That fix the problem above but creates another one, after that user can set the re-opened project as "Main Project".

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl

Clique aqui caso você não seja o destinatário deste email, ou desejar conhecer nossa política de privacidade.
Click here if you are not the intended recipient, or in case you want to know our privacy policy.   ­­

[nbusers] How to close and open project again?

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl 11/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to close and open project again?

Ion Iovu 11/26/2012

[nbusers] RES: Re: How to close and open project again?

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl 11/27/2012