[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

  • From: "N4life" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 09:54:54 -0400

Please i want to create a java desktop application that can be used to
create, update, and store students datas. It should also be able to search
and extract datas from a particular column. Pleasss I really need this stuff.
I have been trying, i tried creating a database java app with netbeans 6.8
beta, but after creating the database, when try to choose it from the java
desktop template it says no tables found in the database even though i have
created several tables. I'm a bit new with programming and i have only done
different calculators in netbeans successfully.

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/10/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use