[nbusers] Thanks...Got it to work moved images below the jdk library in project

  • From: "jarmenda" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Thanks...Got it to work moved images below the jdk library in project
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:59:57 -0500

:D

[nbusers] Adding a .JPG image onto a label... does not display image...attached is my code

jarmenda 11/24/2012

[nbusers] Re: Adding a .JPG image onto a label... does not display image...attached is my code

Edson Richter 11/26/2012

[nbusers] Thanks...Got it to work moved images below the jdk library in project

jarmenda 11/26/2012