[nbusers] Re: Import non-standard project from eclipse to netbeans

  • From: Edson Richter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Import non-standard project from eclipse to netbeans
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 18:56:35 -0200

Em 25/11/2012 16:27, Benno Markiewicz escreveu:
" type="cite">

If these dependencies are defined in the eclipse-owned .classpath file then it can be imported into NB. See http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/java/import-eclipse.html

Good to know, I have similar problems importing Eclipse projects.

Thanks,

Edson

" type="cite">

Offtopic: Or switch to some "standard" like maven. Maven is supported by all major IDE and the support is mature.

Greetings markiewb

Am 25.11.2012 18:13 schrieb "pingu69" < "> >:
Hi,

I'm trying to evaluate whether to convert our team from using eclipse to netbeans 7.3. To do this I attempting to get a fully working version of our app up and running in netbeans but have hit a bit of a problem. Our current eclipse environment for our application is made up of a number of projects two of which are not really projects in their own right as one is simply a project containing a number of 3rd party library jar files that are referenced in the build path of the other projects. The second project is a group of configuration files. The question I have is that netbeans does not appear to allow these to be imported as individual projects as it says they are invalid projects. Is it possible to import these as projects or do I have t find another solution to my problem?

Hope this makes sense.

[nbusers] Import non-standard project from eclipse to netbeans

pingu69 11/24/2012

[nbusers] Re: Import non-standard project from eclipse to netbeans

Benno Markiewicz 11/25/2012

[nbusers] Re: Import non-standard project from eclipse to netbeans