[nbusers] Re: File name word search returns no results

  • From: Benno Markiewicz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: File name word search returns no results
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 12:37:13 +0100

Please use a correct pattern for the filename. In your case "*redweek*"

Greetings markiewb

Am 24.11.2012 00:35 schrieb "dhinged" < "> >:
I want to find a file with a certain word in the file name but if I leave "Containing text" blank in the Find box, and type in the file name in "File Name Pattern", it always returns no results. It can only find files containing text if I leave the file name pattern blank.

I have Match Case checked (that's my default for "text in file" search), and everything else unchecked. This doesn't seem to work intuitively.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/find_bug_181.png

[nbusers] File name word search returns no results

dhinged 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Re: File name word search returns no results

Benno Markiewicz 11/24/2012