[nbusers] Re: BUTTON CLICKED OR NOT

  • From: "Bayless Kirtley" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: BUTTON CLICKED OR NOT
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:45:17 -0600

Or if you let Netbeans create the event handlers, it will create one for each button, uniquely identified.

Bayless

-----Original Message----- From: areeda
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 6:44 PM

Subject: [nbusers] BUTTON CLICKED OR NOT

Thomas,

The usual way I do it to attach an action to the button. This causes a particular method of you container's class to be performed.

Then in a situation that I need to know which button closed the form (say OK or cancel) I set a field in the class and have a "getter" function to say what which button did it.

Joe

-----
No virus found in this message.

[nbusers] BUTTON CLICKED OR NOT