[nbusers] Netbeans Vs IDEA

  • From: Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Netbeans Vs IDEA
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:49:54 -0300

Hi guys, I'm your only voice at work, and not a good one, I'm always taking punches for using a different IDE, everyone uses IDEA or ecplise and I use netbeans since 4.6 probably.

But since I never used another IDE I don't know what to reply.

If there are any converted among you please tell me some comparisons that would be nice to say.

In what way is Netbeans better that IDEA?

eclipse is such a hastle with plugin failing without any trace of error than I don't have too much trouble with it.

thanks,
f.

[nbusers] Netbeans Vs IDEA

Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans Vs IDEA

Ed Hillmann 11/25/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans Vs IDEA

trhouse 11/25/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans Vs IDEA

Benno Markiewicz 11/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans Vs IDEA

trhouse 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans Vs IDEA

Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail 11/27/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[nbusers] Netbeans Vs IDEA

kimp_07 11/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans Vs IDEA