[nbusers] Re: How to configure Javadoc formatting

  • From: trhouse < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: How to configure Javadoc formatting
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 08:58:40 -0500

 If the possibility exists right now then it would be under the tools->options -> all that jazz

If  it doesn't exist then you can RFE and wait  or roll your own plugin. :)

HTH

On 11/23/2012 1:49 AM, hezjing wrote:
" type="cite">Hi

I'm using NetBeans 7.3 Beta 2.

I have the following Javadoc comments in a nice format:

    /**
     * This is a dummy method.
     * <p>
     * Possible parameter values:
     * <ul>
     * <li>Hello
     * </ul>
     */

Unfortunately when I formatted the code (by pressing Alt+Shift+F), the Javadoc format became like the following:

    /**
     */

How do I configure NetBeans so that it formats the Javadoc like the original format or the one shown in Oracle's How to Write Doc Comments for the Javadoc Tool?

--

Hez

[nbusers] How to configure Javadoc formatting

hezjing 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to configure Javadoc formatting

trhouse 11/23/2012