[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

  • From: Edson Richter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:15:09 -0200

Em 21/11/2012 07:01, Stadelmann Josef escreveu:
Are you saying that you like to develop a VB-Application (Visual basic .NET)
on NetBeans? If yes, then you are definitely on the wrong ship. Take NetBeans
for your development and read first what NetBeans is. Then I suggest before
you try out things yourself you take a full on-line tutorial tour from
NetBeans and learn a bit.
Josef

Don't bother, this person writes like a troll. What does he/she gets saying "VB... I hear its very good"? As far as I know, no one should ever rely on "rumors" when about to choose the development language (and tools). This is just FUD to get someone else (other than his professor) to teach him how to program in Java...

Lots of people already told him/her to run the tutorials and read the documentation, but he/she still insists in publish his/her source code in the e-mails, what makes no sense...

Just my 2c.

Edson

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----