[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

  • From: "Stadelmann Josef" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:01:16 +0100

Are you saying that you like to develop a VB-Application (Visual basic .NET)
on NetBeans? If yes, then you are definitely on the wrong ship. Take NetBeans
for your development and read first what NetBeans is. Then I suggest before
you try out things yourself you take a full on-line tutorial tour from
NetBeans and learn a bit.
Josef

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----