[nbusers] Anyone using JRebel out there?

  • From: Geertjan Wielenga < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Anyone using JRebel out there?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:32:25 +0100

Hi all,

ZeroTurnaround has recently released the JRebel plugin for NetBeans IDE 7.2, available in the Plugin Manager (Tools | Plugins):

http://zeroturnaround.com/jrebel/jrebel-for-netbeans-7-2-plugin-released-now-includes-jrebel-remoting/

I'm interested to know from anyone out there using JRebel with applications developed in NetBeans IDE. Could you drop me an e-mail if you've been doing so?

Thanks,

Geertjan

[nbusers] Anyone using JRebel out there?

Geertjan Wielenga 11/20/2012

[nbusers] Re: Anyone using JRebel out there?

Benno Markiewicz 11/20/2012