[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

  • From: "cmenzie" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 21:05:37 -0500

It sounds like you want to create a graphical user interface using forms and
text boxes.  I just turned mine in and because of time constraints I went
with the console output for my application.

But to answer your question, yes, I was creating a dynamic JForm that
automatically populates the other fields when, for example, a student ID is
entered into one text field.  I know that in Visual Basic 2010 this is very
easy to accomplish.  It requires a bit more coding in Java, however.

I'll head over to Twitter now and follow you. :)

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/10/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Edson Richter 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Silent_Heart 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/26/2012