[nbusers] Property description of custom UI component

  • From: Mitch Claborn < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Property description of custom UI component
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 09:14:29 -0600

I have various classes that inherit from standard Swing components, e.g. MyTable inherits from JTable and has some custom properties. In the property editor in NB, I can see and manipulate the property setting.

How can I make NB show a short description of my custom properties in the property editor the way it does for the standard properties?

--

Mitch

[nbusers] Property description of custom UI component

Mitch Claborn 11/15/2012

[nbusers] Re: Property description of custom UI component

Wade Chandler 11/15/2012

[nbusers] Re: Property description of custom UI component

Mitch Claborn 11/16/2012