[nbusers] Property description of custom UI component

  • From: Mitch Claborn < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Property description of custom UI component
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 09:14:29 -0600

I have various classes that inherit from standard Swing components, e.g. MyTable inherits from JTable and has some custom properties. In the property editor in NB, I can see and manipulate the property setting.

How can I make NB show a short description of my custom properties in the property editor the way it does for the standard properties?

--

Mitch

[nbusers] Property description of custom UI component

Mitch Claborn 11/15/2012

[nbusers] Re: Property description of custom UI component

Wade Chandler 11/15/2012

[nbusers] Re: Property description of custom UI component

Mitch Claborn 11/16/2012

www was started in November 2009, is owned by jpirek, and has 25 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo