[nbusers] cold folding failure

  • From: trhouse < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] cold folding failure
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 14:21:40 -0400

In the middle of my well formed java file, the code collapsing feature just stops. So there is no change when I say collapse all (or anything like that) and the little + doesn't appear next to the method. There is nothing special going on with the first method in which the code folding does not appear and there is no problem with the parse of the file (errors) which might have screwed up the parser and therefore the "folder."

Anyone else have this happen?

[nbusers] cold folding failure

trhouse 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: cold folding failure