[nbusers] Debugging and Path type variables

  • From: trhouse < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Debugging and Path type variables
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:10:30 -0500

This question concerns the NB debugger and variables of type Path.

I am debugging. I have a Path variable. It is set. It is in scope. I have a watch on it The watch indicates that it is both set and in scope. However, none of the information NB presents to me shows me , you know, the path.... I mean,

c:\blahblahblah\blahblah\moreblahblahblah

It's amusing. It's type is presented as: WindowsPath.. it's value is presented as: 2064 ... nowhere in any of the variables information presented by the debugger does it give the path in terms of a series of folder/ file names.

Obviously I'm doing something wrong.

[nbusers] Debugging and Path type variables

trhouse 11/13/2012