[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

  • From: "N4life" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:17:52 -0500

I used java embedded in netbeans 7.0.1 and it worked. I saw the tutorial
online. But my taste just keep increasing, lol. Now i can save values well,
but the application takes time to load, and i really want a more nice view of
the data. Let me try to explain a bit. I was wonderin if its possible to
display a selected row as a page with all the Student's info displaying like
a form, something more like a PDF page. And pls do you know how to add a
passport panel to a database? U can follow me on twitter @Ntheboss. U hav
been a great help, thanks

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/10/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Edson Richter 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Silent_Heart 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/26/2012