[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

  • From: "Dan Halbert" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:53:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Friday, November 2, 2012 1:53pm, "Milos Kleint" < > said:
> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Dan Halbert < > wrote:
> >
> > When I try to add this dependency by clicking on the lightbulb action:
> > "Search Dependency at Maven Repositories for
> > org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils", I get "No Matching Items".
>
> It seems to work for me, not sure what the problem could be though. if
> you right click the "Maven Repositories" node in Services and click
> Find.. check "classes" in the dialog appearing, do you get zero
> results as well?

Milos,

Just to be clear, if you click on the lightbulb hint, you DO find the proper FileUtils? In Services->Maven Repositories, is org.apache.commons.io (or commons-io) in your Local repository? Maybe you added it by hand some time ago there, so that's why it would be found? It doesn't happen to be in mine (yet). Do you have any other repositories besides "Central Repository" (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)?

Dan

[nbusers] Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Dan Halbert 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Fabrizio Giudici 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Dan Halbert 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Fabrizio Giudici 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Milos Kleint 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Fabrizio Giudici 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Milos Kleint 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Dan Halbert 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Dan Halbert 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Dan Halbert 11/02/2012

www was started in November 2009, is owned by jpirek, and has 25 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo