[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

  • From: "SARAFARAJ" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:38:57 -0500

Dear friend thanks

my problem solved by adding rxtx.jar file to my project library and .dll add
to lib folder of jre7.

thanks again

[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

SARAFARAJ 11/03/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Stadelmann Josef 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

trhouse 11/05/2012

[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

SARAFARAJ 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Javier Ortiz 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Andreas Ernst 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Bayless Kirtley 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Benno Markiewicz 11/08/2012

[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

SARAFARAJ 11/12/2012