[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

  • From: "cmenzie" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:15:56 -0500

Okay, I understand what you are saying, but without seeing your java source
code I am unable to tell you where the problem exists.  If you can paste your
.java class file I can examine it and/or trace through it to debug it;
otherwise I'm "shooting in the dark."  If, for some reason you don't want to
copy and paste the source code on this forum, can you zip up your entire
NetBeans Project folder and upload to a site such as Dropbox, Box.net,
4shared.com, SkyDrive, Google Drive?  I have accounts with all of the above
named sites.

To help you, I will need to see the source code.

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/10/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Edson Richter 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Silent_Heart 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/26/2012