[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

  • From: Milos Kleint < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Cc: Dan Halbert < >
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 20:31:51 +0100

On Friday, November 2, 2012, Fabrizio Giudici wrote:
On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 19:43:00 +0100, Dan Halbert < > wrote:

On Friday, November 2, 2012 1:52pm, "Fabrizio Giudici" < > said:

Looking at the pointed pom, there's a profile that gets activated when the
JDK is 1.5:
So, before going on, which Java version are you using for your builds?
Thanks. I am using a local private install of 64-bit Oracle Java jdk1.6.0_37, which is set as the default (and only) platform. I'm using a local install to avoid the default OpenJDK install on this Ubuntu 10.04 machine, but the only java in my $PATH is the 1.6.0_37. So is the 1.5 test exactly 1.5, or 1.5-and-above?

Should be 1.5 only and the profile not activated. So I think there's something else (see also Milos' point). Can you retry with -X option? It will log lots of stuff, including the detected version of the JDK.

not possible without hacking at the code. as i said probably best to file a bug, maybe not even fixable, but i'll see what can be done. i vaguely recall some poms failing before, not sure abou the details though

milos

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect @ Tidalwave s.a.s.
"We make Java work. Everywhere."

[nbusers] Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Dan Halbert 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Fabrizio Giudici 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Dan Halbert 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Fabrizio Giudici 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Milos Kleint 11/02/2012