[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

  • From: "Dan Halbert" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 14:43:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Friday, November 2, 2012 1:52pm, "Fabrizio Giudici" < > said:

> Looking at the pointed pom, there's a profile that gets activated when the
> JDK is 1.5:
> So, before going on, which Java version are you using for your builds?

Thanks. I am using a local private install of 64-bit Oracle Java jdk1.6.0_37, which is set as the default (and only) platform. I'm using a local install to avoid the default OpenJDK install on this Ubuntu 10.04 machine, but the only java in my $PATH is the 1.6.0_37. So is the 1.5 test exactly 1.5, or 1.5-and-above?

Dan

[nbusers] Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Dan Halbert 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Fabrizio Giudici 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Dan Halbert 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Fabrizio Giudici 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Maven problem: can't add commons-io from Central Repository

Milos Kleint 11/02/2012