[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

  • From: "N4life" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 06:20:59 -0500

I just created the tables with the 'create table' option when I right clicked
the 'Tables' node. I created the tables without writing any codes, when I
created the desktop application with the 'java desktop application template',
it works. But after creating and building, if I open the app and insert
values in the textfields it enters the data tables, but after refreshing or
exiting and restarting, all the values disappear its just as if i never
stored any values. I'm using netbeans 6.8beta

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/10/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/12/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

cmenzie 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/19/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Edson Richter 11/21/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

N4life 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Silent_Heart 11/23/2012

[nbusers] Re: Please I need help in developing a java desktop application that a school can use

Stadelmann Josef 11/26/2012