[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

  • From: "SARAFARAJ" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:12:10 -0500

thanks friend for replay
I am developing a java application using a serial port libray from RXTX in
Netbean.
I added RXTXcomm.jar to the project library and rxtxSerial.dll to the root
directory of the project.
The probelm is it works fine in Netbean, but it didn't work outside of it.
When I clicked myapplication.jar, nothing happened.

[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

SARAFARAJ 11/03/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Stadelmann Josef 11/05/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

trhouse 11/05/2012

[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

SARAFARAJ 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Javier Ortiz 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Andreas Ernst 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Bayless Kirtley 11/08/2012

[nbusers] Re: fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

Benno Markiewicz 11/08/2012

[nbusers] fail to run java desktop application out side IDE

SARAFARAJ 11/12/2012