[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

  • From: Edson Richter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 10:02:34 -0200

Em 31/10/2012 20:30, Nephelus escreveu:
" type="cite">
When I run the program nothing is added to the log.

If I try to put a JPanel class into the JFrame class, the log updates to:

INFO [org.netbeans.modules.form.MetaComponentCreator]: Cannot load component class GUI.TestJPanel from project: \\DTCHYB-CASF036\C_ISG_Users\<userName>\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\BLGC.
The class must be compiled and must be on the classpath of the project to which this form belongs.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: GUI.TestJPanel
	at org.netbeans.modules.form.project.ProjectClassLoader.findClass(ProjectClassLoader.java:183)
. . .
// Many lines omitted

Ok, I see you are working on a shared dir thru network.

Java has several safety locks, and since I'm not a Java security expert, I can't confirm or deny if working in a shared dir would be a problem.

It would be good to test a local project instead.

Try on local dir and let us know the results.

Regards,

Edson

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Edson Richter 11/02/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Chuck Davis 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Wade Chandler 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.