[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

  • From: "Nephelus" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 17:26:24 -0400

The tutorial worked fine. It didn't ask me to do anything that has been a
problem for me so far.

Like I've been saying, I only have trouble when I try to add a custom GUI
component, like a JPanel class, to another custom component, like a JFrame
class.

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Edson Richter 11/02/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 11/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Chuck Davis 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Wade Chandler 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 11/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.