[nbusers] Re: Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project

  • From: Edson Richter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:20:12 -0200

Em 31/10/2012 11:13, kesuji escreveu:
Czar wrote:
New Java project in Netbeans is created via File â†’ New Project menu or with
Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut (default).
If this is not an answer to your question, explain your problem.
i need a ready made software

You mean, you need a complete sample project to start with?

NetBeans Menu -> New project...

Then choose "Samples". There are several samples you can open from there and start playing.

Regards,

Edson

[nbusers] Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project

kesuji 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project

Czar 10/31/2012