[nbusers] Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project

  • From: "Czar" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 07:21:11 -0400

New Java project in Netbeans is created via File â†’ New Project menu or with
Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut (default).
If this is not an answer to your question, explain your problem.

[nbusers] Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project

kesuji 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project

Czar 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project

kesuji 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Re: Hello All I want a new Java Netbeans Project