[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

  • From: "Nephelus" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:24:01 -0400

I'm not trying to make a web application, just a desktop application that has
a GUI.

If the GUI builder is design for SE then I guess I've made a big mistake. Let
me do a reinstall and try again.

[nbusers] Trouble combing GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/29/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combing GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Edson Richter 10/30/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combing GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Chuck Davis 10/30/2012

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/30/2012

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/30/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Edson Richter 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

www was started in November 2009, is owned by jpirek, and has 25 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo