[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

  • From: "Nephelus" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:24:01 -0400

I'm not trying to make a web application, just a desktop application that has
a GUI.

If the GUI builder is design for SE then I guess I've made a big mistake. Let
me do a reinstall and try again.

[nbusers] Trouble combing GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/29/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combing GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Edson Richter 10/30/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combing GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Chuck Davis 10/30/2012

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/30/2012

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/30/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Edson Richter 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.

Nephelus 10/31/2012

[nbusers] Re: Trouble combining GUI classes with the JAVA GUI Builder.