[nbusers] NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.

  • From: "RoestVrijStaal" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 22:34:52 -0400

I tried to run NetBeans in console mode. But when a new command window pops
up, I can't read the text on it because It closes itself immediately.

[nbusers] NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.

RoestVrijStaal 10/25/2012

[nbusers] Re: NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.

Edson Richter 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.

trhouse 10/26/2012

[nbusers] NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.

RoestVrijStaal 10/28/2012

[nbusers] Re: NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.

trhouse 10/28/2012

[nbusers] Re: NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.

Edson Richter 10/28/2012

[nbusers] NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.

RoestVrijStaal 10/29/2012

[nbusers] NetBeans kills itself in 1 second when starting up.

RoestVrijStaal 10/31/2012