[nbusers] Re: iOS Dock Icon

  • From: Edson Richter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: iOS Dock Icon
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 01:45:43 -0200

Em 26/10/2012 23:29, nleco escreveu:
Am I the only one with this problem?

I don't own a computer with iOS - I would propose you to look how to customize the icon for Java applications - that is what I do when working with OS other than Windows (I mean, Linux, Solaris, etc).
If you believe this is a NetBeans issue (rather than iOS issue), then I recommend you to create a ticket in the NetBeans bug tracking system.
Does not seems that anybody else has this issue (or iOS) in this community...

Regards,

Edson

[nbusers] iOS Dock Icon

nleco 10/24/2012