[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

  • From: trhouse < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:05:39 -0700

I for one am always happiest when I am shown to have been wrong because it means someone else did needed footwork and I don't have to run into some important fact later when it matters and is in a position to make me sorry ! :):):)

That being said, this:

On 10/26/2012 3:43 PM, Edson Richter wrote:
paint(GraphicsContext graphics)

I think is wrong although ...although ...although... I myself did write exactly that in my original but unsent reply to this thread but changed it after I decided to double check it because I have been away from GUI stuff for a while. I was wrong ! I don't know why we both have this idea.. GraphicsContext does not appear to be any kind of object (class) at all in Swing or the JDK. Refer to the "all classes" section and search for Graphic(s)Context !
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/index.html

And yet it still seems to me that it is, or was once, or something of this nature. What is going on Edson? Why do we both think this same thing?

[nbusers] Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

nagatopain17 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

Benno Markiewicz 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

trhouse 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

Edson Richter 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

trhouse 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

Edson Richter 10/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

trhouse 10/27/2012