[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

  • From: Benno Markiewicz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 21:56:05 +0200

Please read also the beginning of the tutorial. First sample. There is an applet with a paint method and its parameter is g. Insert your code within the paint method. Have fun.

Greetings, markiewb

Am 26.10.2012 21:29 schrieb "nagatopain17" < "> >:
Hello! First of all, I'm rather new to both netbeans and java. I get the coding when i see it because ive programmed somewhat in C++ and basic visual, but im still new :3

Ok, im reading this guide:
http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/technical/game-programming/java-game-programming-part-i-the-basics-r1262

im trying to use the shape functions like g.drawRect(x,y,width,height)

netbeans however tells me it doesnt know what g. is or something...

cant post the specific words right now, but could someone tell me how i can use this? Thanks!

[nbusers] Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

nagatopain17 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

Benno Markiewicz 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

trhouse 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

Edson Richter 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

trhouse 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

Edson Richter 10/27/2012

[nbusers] Re: Using g.DrawRect and paint functions in Netbeans

trhouse 10/27/2012