[nbusers] Re: Allow "scroll" in key bindings // Re: Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta

  • From: Jiri Prox < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Allow "scroll" in key bindings // Re: Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:50:28 +0200

The mouse scroll can be set in options. The process is following
1) in keymap find required action
2) star editing the shortcut
3) press any combination of modifier keys, ctrl in this case
4) use mouse to click at '...' at the end of text field
-> small virtual keyboard with special keys will be opened
5) use mouse to select required special key
-> whole shortcut will be written into the text field
6) end editing by pressing enter

Hope it helps
Jirka

On 26.10.2012 12:04, Ondřej Žižka wrote:
I see, ok. "Accidental magnifying" never really happened to me but I can imagine it happening with tiny mouse or such.
Anyway, that's quite unfortunate as Ctrl-scroll is common for this task. Which brings me to:

Could the scroll be allowed to be set in the key bindings dialog?

Thanks,
Ondra

On Fri, 2012-10-26 at 10:03 +0200, Jiri Prox wrote:
Hi

this is intentional. The shortcut was changed to alt-mouse scroll, because ctrl-scroll can be easily invoked my mistake for example after ctrl-click.

Regards
Jirka

On 26.10.2012 9:49, Ondřej Žižka wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying 7.3.Beta. One thing I noticed is that the font size in editor window isn't scalable by Ctrl + scroll, as it was before.
I used that quite a lot.
There are key bindings for it (larger font / smaller font), but I am not able to set it to Ctrl + scroll.

Is that a regression or intentional?

Regards,
Ondra

[nbusers] Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta

Ondřej Žižka 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta

Jiri Prox 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Allow "scroll" in key bindings // Re: Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta

Ondřej Žižka 10/26/2012