[nbusers] Allow "scroll" in key bindings // Re: Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta

  • From: Ondřej Žižka < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Allow "scroll" in key bindings // Re: Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:04:29 +0200

I see, ok. "Accidental magnifying" never really happened to me but I can imagine it happening with tiny mouse or such.
Anyway, that's quite unfortunate as Ctrl-scroll is common for this task. Which brings me to:

Could the scroll be allowed to be set in the key bindings dialog?

Thanks,
Ondra

On Fri, 2012-10-26 at 10:03 +0200, Jiri Prox wrote:
Hi

this is intentional. The shortcut was changed to alt-mouse scroll, because ctrl-scroll can be easily invoked my mistake for example after ctrl-click.

Regards
Jirka

On 26.10.2012 9:49, Ondřej Žižka wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying 7.3.Beta. One thing I noticed is that the font size in editor window isn't scalable by Ctrl + scroll, as it was before.
I used that quite a lot.
There are key bindings for it (larger font / smaller font), but I am not able to set it to Ctrl + scroll.

Is that a regression or intentional?

Regards,
Ondra

[nbusers] Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta

Ondřej Žižka 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta

Jiri Prox 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Allow "scroll" in key bindings // Re: Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta

Ondřej Žižka 10/26/2012

[nbusers] Re: Allow "scroll" in key bindings // Re: Ctrl + scroll stopped changing font size in editor window in 7.3.Beta

Jiri Prox 10/26/2012