[nbusers] Re: editing generated code

  • From: trhouse < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: editing generated code
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 02:26:12 -0700

Very interesting approach full of good ideas Edson, thank you. This caught my eye:

"It is a matter of preference. I love GridBagLayout. Works great creating GUI that is fully compatible with Linux and Windows. "

Is there evidence that GroupLayouts are not compatible with Linux and WIndows (and Mac) at the same time , i.e. the exact same code does not look as good on all three? Code written using Gridbag does work well on all three I know from experience.

On 10/25/2012 7:07 PM, Edson Richter wrote:

It is a matter of preference. I love GridBagLayout. Works great creating GUI that is fully compatible with Linux and Windows.

[nbusers] editing generated code

trhouse 10/25/2012

[nbusers] Re: editing generated code

Javier Ortiz 10/25/2012