[nbusers] editing generated code

  • From: trhouse < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] editing generated code
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:25:22 -0700

Hi,
Is there some way to edit the generated layout code, some special box to check somewhere which permits it? I can't find anything like this in the menus or help system.

If not, I am curious, what's the rationale for this? I am guessing it's because the GUI editor cannot process arbitrary-yet-legal layouts but rather operates within the confines it's own sort of sub-dialect of the language of GroupLayout. Is that about right or is it an HCI decision somehow.. what's the force driving that decision?

Many thanks!

[nbusers] editing generated code

trhouse 10/25/2012

[nbusers] Re: editing generated code