[nbusers] Unresolved library problem

  • From: "Bayless Kirtley" < >
  • To: "List Netbeans" < >
  • Subject: [nbusers] Unresolved library problem
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:03:29 -0500

I reopened an old project in Netbeans 7.2 that was created under a previous version. I got an error “Unresolved library references” looking for junit and junit_4. Apparently 7.2 is inserting these unwanted references. How can I remove them without having to include those libraries?

Bayless

[nbusers] Unresolved library problem

Bayless Kirtley 10/25/2012

[nbusers] Re: Unresolved library problem

Glenn Holmer 10/25/2012

[nbusers] Re: Unresolved library problem

Bayless Kirtley 10/26/2012